There is too much rain in the forecast Saturday morning, so we’re cancelling the planned ride. However, if we don’t get too many inches of rain, the trail should be useable within a day or two afterwards, so enjoy!!




Comments are closed.

Gallery Snippets
Charlie visiting with friends Dutch Oven Food line Shelly TTPATrailer Enjoying lunch Out on the trail
Archives